We’ve opened up the beta site for everyone to now test the new engine. Please check it out and then leave a comment and tell me what you think. It’s still in beta, so strange things may happen. I know it took forever to even get to this step, but the changes were made based on your feedback and a lot of testing is behind it all.
Here’s an explanation of how it all works:
- <–> – will switch the From and the To fields
- Via – Use to show only connecting flights via a particular airport; of course the “All” options must be chosen in the Stops box.
- Specific Date – Shows a schedule just for your date in question
- 7-Day Window – Shows flights for 3 days before and after your chosen date
- Show Codeshare – choose No, to show the operating airline only
- Interline – Will show connections with mixed airlines if the All airline option is selected