But the reasoning this time what that my ex-colleague could fly the Hello Kitty plane from TPE to Tokyo-Narita, Japan (NRT). I did not take the flight as I wanted to check out Cathay Pacific’s Lounge in Hong Kong and also fly Dragon Air (KA). Here’s her story in pictures though.
If you don’t know about the Hello Kitty planes, Eva Air has painted a few of their planes with Hello Kitty icons. They are flying them around the system and have even setup a special page on their Web site. You can also check the routings as well. Use our flight schedule app to determine times.
The planes are as follows:
- Hello Kitty Around The World (A330)
- Hello Kitty Happy Music (A330)
- Hello Kitty Loves Apples (A330)
- Hello Kitty Speed Puff (A330)
- Hello Kitty With Magic Stars (A330)
- Hello Kitty With Sanrio Family (B777-300)
Even the boarding passes have Hello Kitty Stuff on it.
What cool adventures have you done or want to do? Please leave a comment below.