In this episode, we talk about:
- Icelandair fires ALL its FAs and the pilots are taking over their responsibilities.
- Alaska Airlines (AS) responds to JetBlue (B6) expansion at LAX but announcing their own new departures at LAX and FLL! And these two are the new bedfellows for AA!
- British Airways (BA) retiring their Boeing 747s
- British Airways (BA) returns to London-Gatwick (LGW) after all
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (VS) announces recapitalization
- Level France liquidates (after Level Europe);
- Aeroflot (SU) repositions itself as a long-haul (potential) 5 star airline.
- Air Asia in trouble(?)
- Wizz Air AUH (3L) starts service
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi service
- Garuda Indonesia (GA) to the US West Coast – maybe