In this episode, we have:
- Fly socially-distanced Qantas B789 flights to nowhere via Antarctica. And bring lots of money.
- United takes a page out of Southwest’s point-to-point playbook
- United reduces seats on its E175s to compensate for pilot furloughs.
- Lufthansa Group considers drastic fleet changes, possibly ditching the flagship A380.
- Craving a piece of an ex-Lufthansa A320? Your wishes come true. But at a price. https://www.worldshop.eu.
- Looking for 3 month unlimited weekday flying anywhere in China? Try China Eastern.
- Delta Air Lines to do at home COVID-19 testing for their employees
- American joins other US carriers to ban face masks with valves and vents
- An Android phone as a light-weight wifi server and router for IFE? India’s SpiceJet says yes
- Coronavirus dogs?
- Rolls Royce wide-body engine problems again? The company believes not
- Wondering why the current and future Airbus widebodies have that “bandit” look?
- Does aircraft software still get updated with floppy disks?