In this episode:
- Update: United expands its no change fee policy shortly after announcing it
- United moves aggressively internationally
- JetBlue follows United and American with more point-to-point flights
- Delta earns yet more positive press with its safety initiatives
- Helping TSA with cleaner bins starting in their hubs
- Can cash-strapped IranAir really hope to sell parts of its ancient fleet?
- Etihad follows Emirates and Virgin Atlantic with free COVID19 insurance for its customers
- Update: Singapore Airlines joins ANA, Taiwan, Royal Brunei and others in planning flights to nowhere
- Would you take a flight to nowhere?
- Where would you like the flight to go?