Here is the video of my Concorde trip I mentioned in this episode:
In this episode:
- 2:05 – United and American Airlines furlough more than 30,000 staff in one day
- Check out https://www.passrider.com/jobs as referenced
- 6:40 – United gets very creative in enticing more leisure traffic on its flights
- Launched Map Search to help the shopping process; it’s in beta now
- 14:18 – Is United’s on-again, off-again service at New York JFK on again?
- 17:45 – What is going on with Delta Air Lines and the Airbus A220?
- 19:57 – Airlines pile on to the rapid COVID testing bandwagon
- Lufthansa, Swiss are the latest, American, JetBlue and Alaska are others
- 24: 45 – Think a business class meal on an A380 is a distant dream? Not so in October 2020
- Taiwanese carriers adding more flights to nowhere and also South Korean airlines