In this episode:
- What’s happening with the 737-7/8/9, Boeing and Alaska making a deal
- Qantas is flying the 787 flight for about 7 hours around Australia took off Asiana had an A380 flight over South Korea and will add two more
- Etihad losing the A380
- British Airways bids farewell to the last of its LHR-based 744s left Heathrow on October 8th
- SAS’s dismal September statistics
- Air Asia Japan shuts down – is this the first of the Air Asia dominoes to fall?
- Singapore Airlines introduces individual amenity kits for its Business Class passengers