- 2:29 – LCC SpiceJet joins the crowd of airlines entering LHR from BOM and DEL
- 7:55 – Qatar announces flights to SFO. Finally
- 12:54 – Could South African Airways be pronounced Ethiopian Airlines?
- 17:50 – Airbus announces an ACJ version of its A220 aircraft
- 21:56 – More information on Thai International’s alternate revenue streams
- 26:18 – Ethiopian is the latest carrier to offer free COVID travel insurance to its passengers
- 29:38 – A standardized system to overcome national restrictions in COVID times? And instill confidence in would-be travellers to kickstart demand? Perhaps
- 39:00 – After the regional success of flights to nowhere, the country of Singapore ponders cruises to, you guessed it, nowhere
- 44:36 – What becomes of these newish planes? Are they scrapped for metal, etc? What about old ones?