- 1:30 – An easyJet A320 makes history in Germany as Berlin-Brandenburg Airport opens finally. U23110 as it flew across the city from Berlin-Tegel to Berlin-Brandenburg.
- 13:32 – LaGuardia Airport (LGA) has free covid-19 testing
- 14:33 – United launches free COVID-19 testing but…
- 16:54 – United reports on Hawaii flights
- 21:50 – Fancy a conference, party, or movie on a 744? Head to Cotswold Airport in the UK in 2021
- 27: 47 – Boeing has trouble with new software for its 747s
- 32:33 – And the launch customer for the 777-300ER freighter is ………
- 35:59 – Is Airbus history repeating itself, but now with Boeing?
- 42:06 – Brazil’s Embraer provides hints of a new turboprop commercial aircraft
- 50:15 – Say hello to the world’s first two (and rare) A330-800s
- 54:42 – Another new world’s longest commercial flight. With a twist. Listen for details…
- 59:46 – Commercial flights on the TU-154 are no more
- 1:03:05 – Japan’s re-entry into commercial aircraft production will have to wait
- 1:07:00 – A listener answers a question that Cushrow had in a previous episode.