- 1:59 – Delta Airlines bucks the current trend and extends middle seat blocking
- The Delta tag line is “Keep Climbing”
- 5:13 – Delta tests curb-to-gate biometric experience at Detroit
- 12:59 – Delta and WestJet part ways in their proposed joint venture
- 21:26 – jetBlue to provide free COVID testing at JFK T5 and
- 26:02 – jetBlue gets slots at London airports
- 29:25 – Ready for PLAY, i.e. WOW Air version 2.0?
- 34:12 – MOM Air – a smart Icelandic idea or cynical experiment in human gullibility
- 46:42 – The Lufthansa Group joins the buy-on-board set
- 51:22 – The much anticipated Hong Kong Singapore air travel bubble gets a bit deflated
- 56:50 – Speed dating going nowhere, for Taiwanese citizens only. Yes, that’s a thing now
- 1:02:42 – Will South Korea’s Asiana Airlines be the first large airline domino to fall during COVID?
- 1:08:43 – Happy 100th birthday, Qantas!