- 2:10 – Delta and United pioneer quarantine-free international travel and we talk about traveling during COVID-19 times in general
- 15:52 – The newly resurgent RAVN Alaska gets repackaged into the new Rambler Air
- 10:28 – British Airways’ unlikely “magical flying experience at home” experiment
- 29:19 – Retro-liveried British Airways 747s will live on in the UK
- 35:31 – Lufthansa envisions a lie flat future for economy class
- You can find more details at https://www.lufthansa.com/br/en/sleepers-row including pricing
- 40:36 – Will tiny Montenegro Airlines be one of the first European COVID casualties?
- 45:09 – Singapore Airlines revamps its short- and medium-haul meals
- 51:06 – Qantas’ plans for post-COVID-19 travel
- 57:53 – Is the newly renovated BER Terminal 5 in trouble already?
- 1:02:05 – The much-anticipated Hong Kong-Singapore air travel bubble seems jinxed
- 1:07:52 – The Dash 8 gets a custom disinfecting robot