– Boeing’s amazing 777X faces strong headwinds
– Boeing finally goes the extra mile to support airlines re-introducing their 737 MAX aircraft into service
– Boeing joins the up-cycling trend, as does Delta
– IATA’s comprehensive Travel Pass app is close to introduction
– The UK’s largest private COVID testing facility opens at LHR
– LHR gets legal vindication for its plans for a third runway
– Could airline mergers in the U.S. be in the cards for 2021?
59:15 – We answer reader questions and comments on previous episodes; why Canada uses both Fahrenheit and Celsius and also about meal vouchers that are offered to passengers.
Where To Find Us