WN back in IAH as of today, April 12 and also newly at ORD since Feb 14
French national assembly talks about not flying for journeys under 2.5 hours by train
Avelo Airlines starting BUR to Santa Rosa they are based in Houston
- The U.S. TSA trials disinfection of security checkpoint bins
- Now you can disinfect your baggage at some S.E. Asian hubs
- Jet fuel from food waste holds promise
- Climate-adjusted landing fees? Yes, if Sweden has its way
- Airbus enhances its iflyA380 app for wider appeal
- Two revolutionary aircraft reach milestones in the same week
- The 787 suffers through yet another manufacturing glitch
- Boeing, Airbus, Embraer,….. and Aura Aero and Heart Aerospace?
- Supersonic passenger aircraft are going to be a thing. Or are they?