Are You An Airline Geek?
Originally published May 15, 2012
I’ll admit that I’m an airline geek. I’ve been all my life since I discovered airplanes. So I thought it would be fun to write this list.
You Know You’re an Airline Geek When:
1. You get in your car, buckle up and wait for the safety video to begin
2. You set your alarm clock to:
7:07, 7:17, 7:27, 7:32, 7:33, 7:34, 7:35, 7:36, 7:37, 7:38, 7:39, 7:41, 7:42, 7:44, 7:47, 7:48, 7:52, 7:53, 7:57
3. You take bus number 767 to work
4. Your favorite number is 380 or 777 or 789
5. You’ve ridden all the buses numbered with the Boeing series in the U.K. airports
6. You get upset when you can’t listen to Channel 9 on United Airlines
7. You fly 2,500 miles in the other direction just to log a new aircraft type
8. You’re on your local bus and is upset there is no in-seat video
9. Your favorite TV chair at home is a fully functional Business class airline seat
10. Your door bell rings and you start to prepare for landing
11. And I have to add an extra one as one of my friends and his wife each has an airplane tattoo!
If you have any additional reasons, please leave a comment below