Travel This Week With Cushrow And Kerwin Podcast
Episode 1 – April 24, 2020
In this episode, we introduce the new podcast.
Episode 2 – May 2, 2020
In this episode, we talk about: Boeing Terminates Agreement with Embraer, Embraer 190 Having Operational Issues, UAE Gets 5 National Carriers, Boeing considering a new 757+ and 767X and 12 reasons why I’m not ready to fly
Episode 3 – May 3, 2020
In this episode, we talk about: The three Berlin Airports, BA Having Operational Issues; no word about the other IAG carriers, Flights from Paris to palette via Guadeloupe and Vancouver, BC Canada, AA retiring some of their fleet, Places where airplanes are stored, Antanov 225, Boeing First Quarter Loss, Boeing 777W and 77X Production.
Episode 4 – May 6, 2020
Mike Huxley from The Bemused Backpacker joins us to discuss how to keep the the flying public safe during COVID-19.
Episode 5 – May 11, 2020
In this episode, we talk about:
- Air Canada is retiring 79 aircraft
- Latest on the 737 MAX
- Bronson possible selling stake in Virgin Galactic for funds for Virgin Atlantic
- VS Plans to retiring all their 744s
- BA Pulling Out of Gatwick
- Mitsubishi Takes Over the CRJ Program
- United Orders 78X For Long Haul
- Qantas Halts Project Sunrise
- Mahan Air Brings COVID-19 To Iran
- Travel restrictions
- Miami Air Liquidating
Episode 6 –
Episode 7 – May 23, 2020
In this episode, we talk about the crash of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)’s Airbus A320.
Episode 8 – May 31, 2020
In this episode, we talk about aviation in the Philippines islands.
Episode 11 – June 14, 2020
In this episode, Cushrow and Kerwin talk about:
- the Mitsubishi MRJ 90 woes,
- Emirates retiring its A380s,
- travel restrictions due to COVID-19 and
- the official opening of Terminal B at LaGuardia Airport (LGA).